This book includes all of the Snowmobile Trail System and all of the ORV Trail System.
This is the single printed reference and planning book for year-round motorized use in Wisconsin.
- State, County, Local and Forest roads. Highways, County, Town and National Forest Roads open to ORVs visually highlighted.
- Designated Snowmobile Trail System
- Designated ORV System. ORV Trails, ORV Routes, Motorcycle-Only Trails
- Public Land. State, County and National Forest, Commercial Forest Land
- Points of Interest. Gas Stations, Lodging, Campgrounds, Food, Parking Lots, GPS Coordinates, Trail Distances, much more.
Over 12,000 miles of Snowmobile Trails; Over 40,000 miles of ATV/UTV Routes and Trails.
Current Motor Vehicle Use Map information included for National Forest Land.
Each trail has been documented with a GPS unit, the most accurate product available.
Laser printed on heavy paper stock. Not laminated, not waterproof, but is water resistant.