The Space Cowboy sleeping bag welcomes the idea of sleeping out under the stars with the worry-free warmth of synthetic . Its hollow fibers allow it to retain warmth even when wet—shrugging off morning dew and drying out super fast. Weighing less than two pounds and with a comfort rating of 45F/7C, you’ll be plenty warm all summer, whether you’re road tripping or heading deep into the backcountry. Shell and liner are made of a light and soft, GRS-certified 100% recycled nylon and an anti-snag YKK® zipper keeps them free of accidental tears. For optimal efficiency mate the bag to your sleeping pad, preventing drafts and cold spots. The precision-tuned fit makes sure you have the space you need, while eliminating unnecessary drafts and weight.
- Recycled Shell & Liner: GRS-certified 100% recycled fabrics are eco-friendly while being lightweight, soft and durable; anti-snag YKK zipper ensures easy entries and exits and prevents tears.
- : Efficient and compressible, our proprietary synthetic insulation uses hollow fibers to trap air and boost warmth without added weight; dries fast and retains loft and warmth even when wet.
- : Removeable ultralight straps create a secure bag-to-sleeping pad connection that optimizes the comfort and thermal efficiency of your entire sleep system. SynergyLink Connectors function best with regular sized sleeping pads that are 3 inches thick or less when inflated.
- YKK® Anti-Snag Zipper: Prevents accidental tears and eases entries and exits.
- Heat-Mapped : Delivers an elite warmth-to-weight ratio by allocating insulation to where you need it and reducing it where you don’t.
Combo stuff and storage sack included.