The Tegu is a comfortable, versatile flip-flop inspired by climbing and stacked with sustainable features and materials: 35% recycled rubber, 30% recycled EVA midsole, 55% recycled straps. Step into planet friend freedom.
Vegan friendly eco-leather upper with soft microfiber straps 55% recycled
EVA midsole 30% bio based + 20% recycled
- MICROFIBER INSERT FOR COMFORT AND FOOT GRIP (40% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED MATERIAL)
- MIDSOLE: MEDIUM DENSITY EVA MIDSOLE FOR CUSHIONING AND STABILITY (BIO BASED EVA 30% RECYCLED + RECYCLED 20%)
- OUTSOLE: RUBBER OUTSOLE WITH AN EXCLUSIVE SCARPA DESIGN THAT COMBINES GRIP AND DURABILITY (35% RECYCLED)
- TREAD DESIGN:
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.
This was my first time purchasing from SRE and they shipped my order quickly. Sandals were as expected - they are my husbands favorite because they are comfortable and durable (though not durable enough to withstand puppy teeth, which is why I needed to order this pair!