The newest member of the award-winning Spin family, the Spin Infinity is our most cushioned offering to date. Designed for long distance trail training and ultra racing, the Spin Infinity has a dual-density EVA midsole, featuring a low density base that provides plentiful cushioning and impact absorption, and on top of that is our Foot Stabilizer Control system (FSC). The FSC system is a firmer EVA layer that encircles the perimeter of the midsole and also spans the arch area, providing lightweight stability and torsion control. The midsoles 4mm drop encourages an efficient stride, further enhancing its long distance capabilities. Secure ground contact is assured by the Vibram® outsole, combining 4mm lugs and Megagrip rubber to optimize traction and grip. The mesh and welded PU upper with Sock-Fit construction is light and breathable but still provides foot-wrapping support and a secure fit. This combination of upper and outsole package results in the perfect blend of weight savings, cushioning, support and traction. All of these elements come together seamlessly in this high-mileage trail machine.
- Breathable mesh with overlays of thermally welded PU film for additional protection, support and abrasion resistance.
- SOCK-FIT LW: Stretch fabric incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit.
- Low profile stretch pocket for stowing laces after tying.
- Dual-density compression molded EVA with our Foot Stabilizer Control System in medium density for stability and torsion control and a low density base for max cushioning.
- Vibram® outsole with Megagrip rubber compound for increased traction and friction.
Stretch fabric incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit.
HIDDEN LACE POCKET
Low profile stretch pocket for stowing laces after tying.
- FOOT STABILIZER CONTROL SYSTEM: IN MEDIUM DENSITY EVA FOR EXTRA STABILITY AND TORSION CONTROL
- MIDSOLE: LOW DENSITY EVA MIDSOLE BASE FOR MAXIMUM CUSHIONING
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM MEGAGRIP RUBBER COMPOUND FOR INCREASED TRACTION AND FRICTION
- TREAD DESIGN:
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.