The updated Rush 2 Mid GTX strikes the perfect balance between agility and support. The mid-high mesh and synthetic upper is backed by GORE-TEX® to guarantee waterproof protection, while the Presa® sole delivers outstanding stability and traction. With the feel of a running shoe and the support of a hiking boot, the Rush 2 GTX is the perfect choice for a variety of trail pursuits.
RECYCLED UPPER WITH GORE-TEX®
Durable fabric upper with recycled content is lightweight and breathable, backed by GORE-TEX® Invisible Fit BlueSign for waterproof protection
Dynamic Stabilizer Torsion frame gives rear foot stability and torsion control
- HEEL AND FOREFOOT DENSITY EVA FOR CUSHIONING
- TPU FRAME: DST TPU FRAME FOR ANTI-TORSIONAL CONTROL
- EVA HEEL: MEDIUM DENSITY EVA HEEL FOR SHOCK ABSORPTION
- MIDSOLE: MIDSOLE IN EVA IN MEDIUM AND HIGH DENSITY FOR SUPPORT AND CUSHIONING
- OUTSOLE: RUBBER OUTSOLE WITH SUPERGUM RUBBER COMPOUND FOR GRIP AND AGILITY
- TREAD DESIGN:
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.