Heed the call of the mountains with the SCARPA Women's Ribelle® Run GTX trail running shoe. Now with a GORE-TEX lining, you can count on this shoe to stay dry through mud, snow, and the occasional stream. Built-in breathability means your feet will stay dry from the inside out too - especially useful on dicey scrambles and rocky ridgelines. We included a climbing-inspired rand to help you make the most of the super-sticky PRESA outsole, giving this shoe a technical edge for precise footwork. To round things out, we also gave the Ribelle® Run GTX an eco-friendly Ortholite footbed, so you can hit the trail with confidence knowing that your feet will be comfortable and supported no matter how far you go.
FULL PERIMETER RAND
Climbing inspired TPU rand encircles the perimeter of the shoe providing 360 degree support and protection.
SOCK-FIT SLIP ON
Stretch fabric ankle collar incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit, and seals out trail debris.
- MIDSOLE: MEDIUM DENSITY EVA MIDSOLE FOR LONG-LASTING CUSHIONING
- OUTSOLE: PRESA OUTSOLE IN SUPERGUM RUBBER COMPOUND FOR INCREASED TRACTION AND FRICTION
- TREAD DESIGN:
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.