The SCARPA Men's Ribelle® Run shoe is more than just your average trail runner. Made to tackle rugged climbs and tough trails, this shoe features a climb-shoe-inspired rand, allowing for precise footwork in touchy terrain. A 4mm drop provides a slight bit of cushion for heel strikes without altering your stride. Underfoot you'll find our PRESA outsole, offering reliable traction on mud, dirt, rock, and more. And now with a GORE-TEX® liner, the Ribelle® Run is completely waterproof making it the ideal companion for shoulder season runs and all-mountain adventures.
FULL PERIMETER RAND
Climbing inspired TPU rand encircles the perimeter of the shoe providing 360 degree support and protection.
SOCK-FIT SLIP ON
Stretch fabric ankle collar incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit, and seals out trail debris.
- MIDSOLE: MEDIUM DENSITY EVA MIDSOLE FOR LONG-LASTING CUSHIONING
- OUTSOLE: PRESA OUTSOLE IN SUPERGUM RUBBER COMPOUND FOR INCREASED TRACTION AND FRICTION
- TREAD DESIGN:
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.