Comfortable, durable and undeniably classic, the flat-lasted Helix combines elemental yet refined features to yield one of our most popular shoes. With a highly adjustable lace-up construction, padded tongue and relatively symmetrical profile, the Helix is perfect for guides, advancing climbers and anyone prioritizing all-day comfort.
- Passive rand offers classic performance
- Vibram® XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability
- Flat lasted construction delivers comfort and performance
- Light heel cup cushioning enhances all-day wear
- To-the-toe lacing provides fit and adjustability
Passive randing is constructed and tensioned for situations where the primary focus is not dynamic support, but instead – comfort. New climbers developing footwork, professional guides leading all day trips, and long multi-pitch climbing are all examples of where comfort is equally as important and beneficial as performance is.
Light heel cup cushioning enhances all-day wear
- UPPER: MULTI-PANEL (7) UPPER CONSTRUCTION IN MICROSUEDE FOR UNMATCHED FIT AND PERFORMANCE
- MIDSOLE: NYLON 1.4MM; FULL LENGTH
- TENSIONING: PASSIVE RANDING IS CONSTRUCTED FOR COMFORTABLE SUPPORTIVE FIT
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM XS EDGE DELIVERS GOOD GRIP WHILE ADDING IMPROVED UNDERFOOT SUPPORT
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.