From town to trail, the Golden Gate ATR is the ideal choice for those looking for a versatile transitional shoe that is not only comfortable on paved surfaces, but also performs on park paths, gravel roads and groomed single track trails. Our most cushioned shoe to date, the ATR has superior impact absorption capabilities due to it's iRespond Midsole System, designed to absorb and return energy efficiently. The Presa outsole with Super Gum rubber endures great traction both on and off road, inspiring confidence as you expand your running horizons.
Higher breathable upper mesh is backed by our ECO internal support matrix, inspired by structural elements of the Golden Gate Bridge. Welded PU reinforcements on the upper add additional structure, support and abrasion resistance.
ADAPTIVE CUSHIONING SYSTEM
The Adaptive Cushioning System (ACS) combines two densities of high-performance EVA to provide cushioning and energy return. The forefoot and mid foot features higher density EVA, to provide rebound and "spring" in the toe-off phase, giving energy back to the user. Lower density EVA in the heel provides great cushioning for training.
- MIDSOLE: MEDIUM/HIGH DENSITY EVA FOR SUPPORT AND THRUST RESPONSE
- MIDSOLE: LOW DENSITY EVA FOR SHOCK-ABSORPTION
- OUTSOLE: PRESA OUTSOLE IN SUPERGUM COMPOUND FOR EXCELLENT GRIP ON ROAD OR TRAIL
- TREAD DESIGN:
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.