The perfect choice for day hikes or lightweight overnight trips on the trail, the Boreas GTX represents an amazing value in spite of its premium feature set. Made in Europe, the Boreas GTX features a suede and fabric upper, backed by Gore-tex? for guaranteed waterproof protection, with a PU toe rand for protection. Underfoot, the combination of a PU midsole and Vibram rubber outsole ensure long-lasting cushioning and support, sure to carry you comfortably to your destination in style.
GORE-TEX® EXTENDED COMFORT LINING
Using the more traditional bootie/gasket construction GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Technology provides waterproof protection with increased breathability (up to 25% more breathable) compared to the Performance Comfort membrane.
PU toe rand for enhanced upper protection
- TPU INSERT: ERGONOMIC TPU INSERT FOR SUPPORT AND ANTI-TORSION CONTROL
- MIDSOLE: INJECTED PU MIDSOLE FOR STABILITY AND ENERGY RETURN
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM OUTSOLE WITH XS TREK RUBBER COMPOUND FOR SUPERIOR TRACTION
- TREAD DESIGN:
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit