Enter code PANTHER at checkout for 10% off Samson tow ropes thru the end of 2020! Please call to special order any out-of-stock sizes.
Panther is a lightweight, high-strength, low-stretch recovery tow sling designed to be reliable and safe for your mining and vehicle recovery operations. The 12-strand multiple grommet strength member is made of 100% Dyneema® fiber, with chafe protection that provides Panther with the appearance and ease of handling of a single leg tow sling, while providing superior abrasion resistance. At a fraction of the weight of wire, chain, or Kevlar®, Panther radically reduces manpower requirements and safety hazards.
Click here for full Panther Spec Sheet.
Don't forget your Link-It Plus soft shackle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Abrasion resistant and durable
- Reduced recoil risk with HMPE cover
- Light weight with faster change-outs
- Less chafe damage on attachment points
- Will not corrode or rust
- Floats and remains visible on water surfaces
- Working Load Limit of 3:1 breaking strength is recommended