Great for tugging big ass mud truck out
Very durable I like the weight and flexibility very good product and price range is very reasonable
Sizes up to and including 221 Ton ship same day (M-F). Sizes above 221 Ton are made to order with a current lead time of 3-4 weeks.
Panther is a lightweight, high-strength, low-stretch recovery tow sling designed to be reliable and safe for your tractor, combine, mining, or heavy machinery operations. The 12-strand multiple grommet strength member is made of 100% Dyneema® fiber, with chafe protection that provides Panther with the appearance and ease of handling of a single leg tow sling, while providing superior abrasion resistance. At a fraction of the weight of wire, chain, or Kevlar®, Panther radically reduces manpower requirements and safety hazards.
Click here for the Panther Spec Sheet.
Don't forget your Link-It Plus soft shackles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Abrasion resistant and durable
- 18" Eyes both ends (12" on 22T-61T Slings)
- Reduced recoil risk with HMPE cover
- Light weight with faster change-outs
- Less chafe damage on attachment points
- Will not corrode or rust
- Floats and remains visible on water surfaces
- Working Load Limit of 3:1 breaking strength is recommended