This rope is excellent. Delivered timely and well packaged. Rope ends were finished and rope coiled and taped. As advertised this rope is well made. Compared to another brand, this rope is consistently dyed/colored throughout the strands. Would buy again from Search amd Recovery Engineering.
THE BEST PRICE ON AMSTEEL-BLUE ROPE!
Samson AmSteel® Blue is a torque-free 12 strand single braid rope made from Dyneema® fibers. Samson AmSteel® Blue yields the maximum in strength-to-weight ratio and size for size, is the same strength as steel, yet it floats. Samson AmSteel® Blue is an excellent wire rope replacement. It has extremely low stretch and superior flex fatigue and wear resistance. Samthane coating enhances abrasion resistance and provides for a longer service life.
7/64" = 3,280'
1/8" = 1,200'
Larger than 1/8" = 600'
- 12-Strand single braid construction
- 100% Dyneema® SK-75 fiber
- Samthane coating
- Wire replacement
- Same elongation as wire rope
- 1/7th the weight of wire rope
- Torque free – Non-Rotational
- Highly flex-fatigue resistant
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Easily spliced
- Class 2 – 12 Strand splice for:
Eye, Tuck-Bury and End for End splices
- UV stabilized
- Easily inspected
- Pulling and Stringing Lines
- Winch and Drag Lines
- Entertainment Rigging
- Trawl, Tow, Tug and Bridle Lines
- Climbing and Recreational
- Low Stretch Support Lines
- Horizontal Lifelines
- Specific Gravity: .98 (Floats)