This isn't your fancy stainless steel anchor to hang off the front of your yacht. This non-traditional anchor was developed to work in deeper water and higher currents where normal anchors just won't hold. It features a rear ballast box allowing the user to add additional weight and customize its holding force for specific conditions and boat sizes.
- Originally designed for SAR, ROV, and dive operations
- Swift currents
- Deeper water (able to hold in less than 5:1 scope ratio)
- Most types of bottom compositions
- Rescue work
- Utility work
- Small dredging operations
- Self setting and aligning
- Low profile design eliminates "tumbling" in strong currents
- Rear ballast box
- Dual side plates to capture bottom material
- HD Zinc coating protection
- Dual galvanized leader harness chains and shackles
- Will not work with self storing roller systems
- Includes chain "sling" and 3 shackles (no rope included)
- 12" (25lb empty weight) Up to 25' Vessel (use 3/8" rope)
- 18" (37lb empty weight) Up to 35' Vessel (use 1/2" rope)
- 24" (47lb empty weight) Up to 45' Vessel (use 5/8" rope)
Anchor-Vessel recommendations vary greatly based on following factors:
- Water depth
- Current speed
- Wind conditions
- Boat draft
- Bottom composition
- Depth/Rode ratio (scope)
- Maximum anchor weight and holding depends on media used to fill ballast box
Click here for anchor line and chain.
Click here for our anchor warning label.
Patent Pending and Made in the USA!
2 Year Warranty on all Swift Water Anchors!