The Peak twICEme® ski helmet is the perfect companion when aiming for the summits with the best virgin slopes. Its mission: to give you flawless protection throughout the winter. Compliant with both skiing and mountaineering standards, the helmet allows freeriders to get way off the beaten track. It also offers bespoke comfort, with removable 3D ear pads, optimized ventilation and an easy-to-use closure thanks to a magnetic clip. At the front of the helmet, loops for attaching a headlamp will ensure long trips are trouble-free. And thanks to a featherweight spec (360 grams without the ear pads, and 410 grams with them) you'll forget you're even wearing it. Thanks to twICEme®, the first people at the scene of an accident can get the information they need in an instant, therefore helping them and shortening delays in an emergency.
- Adjustable Fit: A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Air flow: All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to wick away perspiration.
- Elastic Strap Attachment: Fastening at the back of the helmet to attach the goggle strap and hold it in place.
- Headlamp Attachment: Front clips for a headlamp
- In-mold Shell: Ultra-light EPS injection-molded shell covered with a layer of polycarbonate (0.3 mm thick). The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance.Standard: EN1077.
- Magnetic Closure Fidlock®: The helmet strap is easily closed thanks to a magnetic clip Fidlock®.
- Removable Ear Pads: The ear pads can be removed
- Ski/Mountaineering Dual Certification: Helmet combining EN1077 Skiing and EN12492 Mountaineering standards.
- Soft Ear Pads: Helmet fitted with ear pads
- twICEme® System: Integrated system containing a medical identification chip intended for first responders giving access to essential medical and emergency contact details in the event of an accident.
Magnetic Closure Fidlock®