When a rescue mission requires a large crew, a ton of gear, or both, the NRS R140 Rescue Raft is your top choice. Large and stable enough for the roughest conditions, the R140 remains agile and responsive with a paddle crew or oarsman.
- Constructed with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam-welding technology, results in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert and 7.75" x 10.5" drop-stitch thwarts inflate to a rigid 8-10 psi, giving the boat the stiff and responsive performance needed in unpredictable scenarios.
- Four outer chambers, drop-stitch floor and two thwarts provide plenty of flotation in the event of an accident.
- Each inflation chamber has a pressure relief valve to prevent damage from over inflation. This allows you to keep the boat inflated without worrying about blown baffles
- Frame wear patches protect the top of the tubes, while extra material reinforces the bottoms of the side tubes.
- 22 D-rings and 16 handles provide lots of options for gear tiedown and portaging.
- Features floor slots and intentional D-ring placements to suspend the boat and lower into position.
- Foot cups and interior handles give stable anchoring for crew members in rough conditions.
- Can accommodate eight paddlers. Alternatively, you can rig it with a rowing frame and motor mount for an outboard.
- The Batten Attachment Thwart system lets you easily remove the thwarts.
- The 4" floor insert is enclosed in a zippered floor pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 1000 denier PVC on top.
- Outside reflective patches, hi-vis fabric and logos stand out on the water and alert casualties and the public to your mission.
- Top-quality Leafield inflation valves and pressure relief valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Repair Kit and High-Pressure inflation pump included with the R140.
- 3-Year Warranty.
|Number of Thwarts:||3|
|Number of Air Chambers:||8|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7 & D7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||22|
|Number of Handles:||16|
|Center Compartment Width:||43"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||83"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|