- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III lifejacket when worn. (See Note below.)
- The Otto Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn't get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading.
- In the event of a swim, the integrated bladder instantly inflates with CO2 gas pressure when immersed in water.
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
- Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points.
- Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits are sold separately.
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It's good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.
|Waist size:||Belt fits waist 30"-58" (76-147 cm) in circumference|
|US Coast Guard Type:||Type V, meets Coast Guard requirement for a Type III PFD when it is worn. (The USCG classifies life jackets into Type I, II. III, IV and V categories. Most recreational jackets fall in Type III. Type V covers special use jackets, like inflatable and ones for rescue and commercial boating.)|
|Design Flotation:||22.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Over the head with waist buckle|
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.