Exact replicas of the large pockets featured on the Rapid Responder PFD, the NRS MOLLE PFD Accessory Pocket and Radio Pocket feature MOLLE attachments on the back to customize rescue professionals' tactical gear.
- Two pocket designs to best suit the needs of rescue professionals.
- MOLLE attachment system on the back for customizing tactical gear that's MOLLE compatible.
- 500-denier Cordura® construction for maximum durability.
- Basic accessory pocket features a dual-entry zipper, wide opening and internal pocket plus three external attachment loops and lash tab.
- The multipurpose radio pocket can be configured to secure a VHF radio or used as an additional accessory pocket.
- To store a radio, make sure the bungee loop is hanging behind the pocket. Stow the external flap by sliding it into the internal storage pocket. Slide the radio into the main compartment, loop the bungee cord over the antenna or dial, cinch the toggle and secure it with the hook-and-loop patch.
- To use as a generic accessory pocket, weave the bungee loop through the hole in the main flap and stow it in the internal pocket. The wide external flap secures via hook-and-loop, keeping the interior contents safe.
- To attach either pocket, weave the two webbing straps through the horizontal rows of webbing on both the jacket and the back of the pocket and secure with the rivet snap.
- Accessory Pocket - 6" H x 3.5" W x 1.25" D
- Radio Pocket - 5" H x 3.5" W x 1.25" D