When conditions on the water cross the line from cool to cold, step up to NRS Catalyst Gloves. Flexible 2 mm Extend™ neoprene and taped seams retain warmth, while the soft-seam design delivers total comfort.
- 2 mm Extend neoprene offers 30% more stretch than other neoprenes for better flexibility and dexterity.
- Soft-seam design eliminates pressure points inside the glove to keep your hands comfortable all day.
- Seams are taped for 100% waterproofness up to the cuff.
- Silicone grip pattern on the palm provides excellent paddle and oar control.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Glove Use and Conditions:||
|Material:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|