NITECORE P30I-KIT At-A-Glance
- Max output of 2000 lumens with over 1000 yards of throw
- RSW2i USB-C Remote Switch
- Rechargeable via USB-C port
- Built-in power indicator that flashes to show power level remaining
- Red and Green hunting filters
- Gun mounts included
Included in the Box
- Nitecore P30i
- 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- remote switch RSW2i (cable part)
- USB-C charging cable
- CR123 battery magazine
- spare o-ring
- NFR65 Red Filter and NFG65 Green Filter
- Scope Mount and Offset Picatinny Rail Mount
Ultimate Long Throw Flashlight
The NITECORE P30i is the ultimate long-throw flashlight great for hunting or search and rescue. The P30i has a 2000 lumen beam that can reach up to 1093 yards of throw, making it one of the longest throwing flashlights. Built from durable aero grade aluminum alloy and rated IP68 waterproof, the P30i is a great all-weather tool for long-range lighting needs. Grab a P30i for your next long-distance hunting, exploring, or search expedition.
Part of the intelligent series from Nitecore, when paired with the included 5000mAh 21700 iSeries rechargeable battery, the P30i is capable of up to 100 hours of extended runtime. The protected USB-C port can be used to charge the flashlight or connect the RSW2i pressure switch for remote control when mounted.
Multiple Mounting Options
- Rifle Mountable - The P30i can be mounted below the rifle for hunting and tactical usage.
- High Clearance - NITECORE High Clearance mount, mounts to a 1 inch or 30mm scope.
- Offset - Offset mount allows for mounting to a Picatinny accessory rail.
NFR65 Red Filter & NFG65 Green Filter
- Green Filter - is used for better visibility via contrast at night and hunting animals with darker coloration such as feral hogs, coyotes, and foxes.
- Red Filter - is used for hunting at night and is less visible by wild game and can potentially reduce startling or frightening prey.
||CREE XHP35 HI LED
|Peak Beam Distance
|Peak Beam Intensity
||IP68 - 2m submersible
||1 hr 30 min