- PROTECTS AGAINST bacteria (including E.coli and Salmonella), parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), and microplastics.
- ULTRALIGHT + LONG-LASTING: only 1.7oz; membrane microfilter lasts up to 2,000 liters.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Screws on to standard water bottles.
- FAST FLOW RATE: 3L/min – fill up a 1L bottle in just 20 seconds.
- DURABLE AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: made with premium, durable 50% post-consumer recycled BPA free plastic.
- Includes: leak-proof top and bottom cap, custom threaded backwash syringe + user manual.
- LifeStraw is proud to be a B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand
- For every purchase, a child in need receives safe drinking water for a year.
- Weight: 1.7oz / 48.2g
- Height: 5.1in x 1.3in / 12.9cm x 3.30cm
LifeStraw Peak Series Straw Filter Protects Against:
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L (the filter will stop allowing water to flow through once it has reached the end of its lifetime!)
- Pore size: 0.2 micron
Additional Filtration Specifications:
- Flow rate: 3L / min
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- Includes: Solo water filter includes top and bottom caps for leakproof storage, Backwash syringe included