With a powerful styling that harkens to its Japanese DNA, the muscular Kiku XR pocket knife makes a subtle statement of strength wherever it’s carried. The high-utility modified tanto blade cuts under virtually every condition, and the linen micarta handle provides for a sure, secure grip. Expertly blending form and function, the Kiku XR is a rugged solution for situations that require a quick opening, super sharp folding knife. The original and most popular of our Kiku knives assortment.
- Ultra-Strong XR locking mechanism that self-adjusts over the lifespan of the knife
- CTS-XHP steel blade offers a high degree of corrosion resistance as well as excellent edge retention
- Linen Micarta handle gives a secure grip, even when wet
- Fully ambidextrous opening and closing
- Blade Length: 3.03"
- Closed Length: 4.30"
- Overall Length: 7.30"
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Blade Hardness: 61-63HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Handle Material: Black Linen Micarta
- Locking Mechanism: XR Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Designer: Kiku Matsuda
- Made in Taiwan