Exped Versa 2R
Exped Versa 2R
Affordable price, versatility, upgrade in comfort & packability from foam mats
Good for fair weather to 3-season use
Versatile sleeping mat for any adventure
The EXPED Versa 2R backpacking mat is a versatile, multi-use mat fit for a variety of adventures, including camping, backpacking and adventure travel.
EXPED's SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™, with our proprietary Texpedloft insulation, ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat, while a 5 cm thick air cushion cradles the body. These air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
An integrated hand pump makes mat inflation swift and simple – lung power not required!
- A versatile sleeping mat upgrade from traditional foam mats, providing excellent value and ease of use. Insulated for 3-season use.
- SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™: 60 g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat.
- Recycled 75 D polyester face fabric keeps plastic out of landfills and uses less water, energy and carbon to produce.
- Airtight, durable and hydrolysis-resistant fabric lamination.
- Welded baffles separate air chambers, create a cushioned and stable sleep surface and prevent cold spots.
- Built in hand pump for easy inflation
- EXPED FLATVALVE - Pioneered by EXPED. Large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance for rapid inflation and deflation.
- COMFORT CRADLE - Air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night’s sleep and increased durability. EXPED's comfort cradle side rails center and secure the sleeper on the mat.
- Rectangular design maximizes sleep surface and warmth, while tapered design (head to foot) saves weight and reduces bulk when packed.
- CARBON NEUTRAL - Exped measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Contents: Mat, repair kit with glue and adhesive patches, stuff sack
75 D recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
60 g/m2 Texpedloft microfiber, bluesign® certified