Exped Ultra 3R
Exped Ultra 3R
Lightweight & packable comfort, widest range of size/shape options
Good for 3-season use
Ultra 3R is a lightweight and compact sleeping mat featuring recycled 20 D ripstop face fabric, certified carbon neutral by myclimate. It is perfect for human powered adventures including backpacking, thru-hiking, bike packing and alpinism.
EXPED's SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™, featuring Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers, ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat while a 7 cm thick air cushion cradles the body. These air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
- Ultra-lightweight, compact and supportive sleeping mat for when low weight and small packed size are critical. Insulated for 3-season use.
- SYNMAT TECHNOLOGY™ - 60 g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat.
- Recycled 20 D ripstop polyester is 3x stronger and uses less carbon, energy and water.
- Airtight, durable and hydrolysis-resistant fabric lamination.
- Welded baffles separate air chambers, create a cushioned and stable sleep surface and prevent cold spots.
- EXPED FLATVALVE - Pioneered by EXPED. Large FlatValves provide industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance for rapid inflation and deflation.
- COMFORT CRADLE - Air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night’s sleep and increased durability. EXPED's comfort cradle side rails center and secure the sleeper on the mat.
- Schnozzel pump bag included for rapid, moisture-free mat inflation; doubles as waterproof compression bag.
- Rectangular design maximizes sleep surface and warmth, while the tapered design (head to foot) saves weight and and reduces bulk when packed.
- CARBON NEUTRAL - EXPED measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Contents: Mat, schnozzel pump bag, repair kit with glue and adhesive patches, stuff sack