The featherweight Cloudburst 15 combines the benefits of a waterproof single-compartment packsack with a lightweight backpack. It is the perfect companion for day trips, climbing, biking or water sports.
The roll-top closure not only keeps contents dry and provides quick access to the main compartment. The efficient, redesigned front shock cord holder ensures good compression and offers attachment options for a jacket or helmet.
The wide mesh shoulder straps are vapor permeable, lightweight and quick drying. For maximum comfort during all activities, the Cloudburst features a foam insert at the back. Taped seams and recycled PFC-free Nylon fabric with a water column of 7000 mm protect against moisture.
- Practical, roll-top closure
- Extremely versatile, lightweight and stowable
- Airy mesh shoulder straps, removable, waist strap
- Revised single-pull, zig-zag shock cord secures helmet, jacket, etc.
- EVA foam back pad for enhanced comfort
- Fully taped seams
- Great for travel, watersports, day trips, biking, and leisure
16.5 × 7.1 × 5.9 in
Hip Belt Range
8 - 45 in
Recycled 70 D taffeta nylon, PU coated (white pigment), 7‘000 mm water column, fully seam taped, bluesign® certified, PFC-free
EVA foam back pad
Roll-top closures, while considered waterproof against precipitation when rolled at least 3 times, are not waterproof when submerged. The pressure of submersion is too great for any roll-top pack or stuff sack and water will find its way inside.