A great accessory to use in combination with the skidding cone PCA-1290, the choker chain PCA-1295 or any length of 3/8'' or 1/2'' rope.
The pulling plate is designed to be inserted on any vehicle ball and to attach a synthetic rope or a chain to it, may it be an all terrain vehicle, a side-by-side, a pick-up truck, even a car!
- Will fit on tow balls of up to 2'' in diameter
- Keyhole-shape opening to slide the pulling plate on a tow ball, allowing it rotate to align with the load
- Straight and smooth drum to ensure that the rope will be easy to untie
- Slot meant to insert a chain link to pull directly with the vehicle
- Hook to attach a steel ring or sling
- Reduced risk of pitching up thanks to the position of the grasp, close to the quad gravity center
- Weight : 3 lb
- Dimensions : 9’’ x 6’’ x 3’’