Premium UHWPE Recovery Rope is designed for use with ATV's, UTV's, jeeps, trucks, rescue apparatus, and agriculture equipment. Use as a connection between two vehicles or as a winch extension to reach an anchor point. Safer, stronger, and easier to work with than steel cable. Be prepared with these synthetic recovery slings. Other colors available upon request.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
SIZES and STRENGTHS: (minimum breaking strength & safe working load)
- Safer alternative to steel cable at 1/7th the weight
- Urethane coating for excellent abrasion resistance
- Easily repaired in the field
- Specific gravity: .98 (floats on water)
- Elongation: Less than 1% at 30% breaking strength
- Chafe sleeve protected spliced eye on both ends
1/4"- MBS: 6,930 lbs SWL: 1,040 lbs
3/8"- MBS: 15,840 lbs SWL: 2,380 lbs
1/2"- MBS: 27,540 lbs SWL: 4,130 lbs
3/4"- MBS: 52,200 lbs SWL: 7,830 lbs
1"- MBS: 88,290 lbs SWL: 13,240 lbs
Available in 25', 35', and 50' lengths. Please call for additional size options.