Premium HMPE Recovery Rope is designed for use with ATV's, UTV's, jeeps, trucks, rescue apparatus, and agriculture equipment. Use as a connection between two vehicles or as a winch extension to reach an anchor point. Safer, stronger, and easier to work with than steel cable. Be prepared with these synthetic recovery slings.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Safer alternative to steel cable at 1/7th the weight
- Urethane coating for excellent abrasion resistance
- Easily repaired in the field
- Specific gravity: .98 (floats on water)
- Elongation: Less than 1% at 30% breaking strength
- Chafe sleeve protected spliced eye on both ends
1/4"- MBS: 6,930 lbs SWL: 1,040 lbs ATVs and Snowmobiles
3/8"- MBS: 15,840 lbs SWL: 2,380 lbs UTV's and Small Jeeps
1/2"- MBS: 27,540 lbs SWL: 4,130 lbs Jeeps and Trucks
3/4"- MBS: 52,200 lbs SWL: 7,830 lbs HD Trucks and Small Tractors
1"- MBS: 88,290 lbs SWL: 13,240 lbs Semis and Tractors to 300hp
Available in 25', 35', 50', and 100' lengths. Please call 608-387-0960 or email email@example.com for additional size options.