With our brand new FLOWLINE TREEWEAR we have developed a 2,5cm wide slackline webbing that “flows” evenly -thanks to excellent energy transmission- for both power users and beginners, on short or long distances. Thanks to two ratchets, including spacers, getting the desired flexibility for your set-up is a piece of cake! In addition, the new two-tone webbing helps to avoid twists in the setup. Including treewear – tree trunk protection for environmental sustainability.
- Gibbon Slacklines Flow Line with treewear, yellow/blue, 25m, 22,5m line + 2,5m ratchet strap, beginners and advanced, longlining, 25mm/1″ line, 2 50mm/2″ ratchet straps of 2.5m length, tree and line protection (black felt with velcro)
- 20m Slackline with reinforced loop, ratchet with safety lock and 2,5m ratchet strap with reinforced loop, setup guide, 25m complete set (20m line + 2x 2,5m ratchet strap), width 25mm/1″, with treewear (black felt with velcro)
- Simple and fast setup between trees or similar solid anchor points
- All ratchet elements under tension are metal colored and must not be touched for safety reasons. “Black coating” marks the parts of the ratchet that are safe to touch. This increases safety when using the ratchet.
- Flat webbing, especially developed for slacklining (trampoline effect). Continuous print for better grip and orientation on the line. The ratchet’s ergonomically optimized plastic handle allows a comfortable and efficient tensioning.
- Ratchet: metal, webbing: polyester