CLASSICLINE RED TREEWEAR
Popular with beginners and all-rounders who want to set up their slackline anywhere. Easy to use and durable – two good reasons for this set’s success in schools and training areas. With the integrated ratchet protection (RAT PAD) this slackline set corresponds to the German DIN guidelines for slacklining (German industry norm). Including treewear – tree trunk protection for environmental sustainability.
- Gibbon Slacklines Red Classic with treewear, red, 15m, 12,5m line + 2,5m ratchet strap, longline, advanced, incl. ratchet protection and ratchet with safety lock, tree and line protection (black felt with velcro), 50mm/2″ wide, perfect leisure activity
- 12,5m Slackline with reinforced loop, ratchet with safety lock and 2,5m ratchet strap with reinforced loop, setup guide, 15m complete set (12,5m line + 2,5m ratchet strap), width 50mm/2″, 2x treewear (black felt with velcro)
- Simple and fast setup between trees or similar solid anchor points
- All ratchet elements under tension are metal colored and must not be touched for safety reasons. “Black coating” marks the parts of the ratchet that are safe to touch. This increases safety when using the ratchet.
- Flat webbing, especially developed for slacklining (trampoline effect). Continuous print for better grip and orientation on the line. The ratchet’s ergonomically optimized plastic handle allows a comfortable and efficient tensioning.
- Ratchet: metal, webbing: polyester
- Length: 49ft/15m Classic Line
- Strength: 40kN
- Comes with both tree and ratchet protection
- Meets the German TUV standard for safety and quality assurance