Find out why the NRS Men's Boater's Gloves have become such a gear bag staple. Designed for kayaking and rafting but equally at home on a bike or fishing rod. Blister and sun protection all in one lightweight, comfortable warm-weather glove.
- Amara® synthetic leather on the palm extends to the cuff to protect skin against blisters and reinforce the wrist when putting the gloves on.
- Palm design features silicone accents for even better grip and control plus small vent holes for breathability.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots, working a camera or handing an opened beverage to your oarsman/woman.
- Never loose the pair with the Pairing Snaps on the wrists.
- Nylon/spandex material extends a little farther past the wrist to pair with long-sleeves for ultimate sun protection.
|Glove Use and Conditions:||
|Material:||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® synthetic leather palm with silicone accents for added grip|