NITECORE MH25GTS Tactical Kit At-A-Glance
- Maximum output of 1800 lumens with 332 yards of throw
- 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes (strobe, SOS, and beacon).
- Direct access to Turbo and Ultralow mode
- Tactical tail switch and metal side switch allow for easy one-hand operation
- Built-in charging via micro-USB port
- NL1835HP 3500mAh 18650 rechargeable battery included
- RSW2D pressure switch is capable of accessing STROBE READY and changing brightness levels as well as momentary-on and constant illumination.
- Choose between 2 mounting options:
- Heavy-duty 1" offset mount compatible with all Weaver/Picatinny style rails
- NITECORE 1" GM02 rail mount designed to securely adhere to Weaver/Picatinny style rails
Included in the Box
- NITECORE MH25GTS flashlight
- NITECORE RSW2D pressure switch
- NITECORE NL1835HP 18650 3500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Gun Mount
- USB charging cable
- tactical ring
- spare o-ring
- instruction manual
- warranty card
1800 Lumen Long Throw Beam
At 1800 lumens bright, the NITECORE MH25GTS rechargeable flashlight is ready for your next hunting, camping or outdoor adventure. NITECORE has given the MH25GT the upgrade treatment and replaced the LED with a CREE XHP35HD LED, enabling a powerful 1800 lumen, 332 yard throw beam. With 5 brightness levels to choose from and 3 special modes, the MH25GTS can adapt to any situation. The MH25GTS even includes a new randomized Strobe mode that changes frequency for a stronger overall effect.
Designed for Tactical & Outdoor Use
No matter how you use the MH25GTS, the user interface is designed to be easy and stress-free to operate. A tactical tail cap offers both momentary and constant output while a durable metal side switch lets you choose your preferred output. Direct access to Ultralow and Turbo modes as well as a mode memorization make it so you'll always access your desired output.
Built-in USB Charging & Battery Included
Keeping the MH25GTS charged is a snap thanks to an included NL1835HP rechargeable battery and USB charging cable. Simply plug the cable into the port on the tailcap and any available USB power source such as laptops or solar panels. A blue light next to the charging port will blink during charging and illuminate steady upon completion